Wednesday, June 13, 2012

another gift from him!

last friday, my boyfriend left me to j-town for his work about four days. its really hard for me cause you know that he never leave me just for one day not to see me. we always meet up no although he has a lotta activity. im so glad to have him in my life (its so cliche haha).
anyway... meskipun dia tinggalin gue slama 4 hari di jakarta, tiap hari kita ga pernah engga keep in touch. yaaaah... brasa dia tetep di solo aja sih hehe.
well... my boyfriend always know about fashion. terlebih tentang the current trend ever haha. buktinyaaaa... he bought a NAVAJO SHOES! its so cool! but i can't take a photo for that shoes because he's a type of a guy that totally shy......... hahahahaha okay.
but he brought a gift for meeeeeee! that's the point i publish a new post on my blog HAHA!
dia ngebeliin gue kemeja. its so cute! the cottonink peach color. i really love it.
gue mau kasih tunjuk fotonya...


thankyou mas pinduuuuut :* i love you~

XOXO, Brunette.

No comments:

Post a Comment